Not Just Divorce – Experienced Attorney Handling General Family Law Matters
For military personnel, the laws are the same in a divorce or family law matter, but the impact on you, your family and your career is not. While family law and divorce issues are deeply personal to you, the government doesn’t have those same concerns. Divorce done incorrectly can mean revocation of military privileges down the road.
As a former military judge and JAG, I learned not only the formal military laws and regulations, but also how the military applied those laws and regulations on a day-to-day basis. My firm, William H. Sams, Attorney at Law, has the practical knowledge you need. I am able to help all my clients in the Vista area — military personnel, including their dependents, and civilians — successfully resolve divorce and family law matters through aggressive and powerful representation.
With over 40 years of experience, I can help with:
- Divorce and mediation: I help clients with mediation, litigation and property division.
- Military divorce: Dividing military retirement benefits is complex. Hire an experienced attorney to help get it done right.
- Military dependent rights: I help military dependents learn and obtain their rights under state and federal law.
- Divorce for business owners: It is especially important that business owners have legal representation in divorce, as the business will be considered an asset that is subject to division.
- Child support and child custody (parenting plans): I help military personnel and civilians develop a parenting plan that can work for all parties involved.
- Spousal support/alimony: I offer personal guidance to help you understand your rights.
I help my clients through compassionate listening, honest advice and aggressive representation. With me as your attorney, your case is in good hands. I work with you to find the best way to handle your individual situation, saving you time, money and aggravation.
Call Today To Get Started
Call me, attorney William Sams, at 760-904-3886 or contact me online for your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. Family law issues are deeply personal and very difficult. If you are going through a divorce or custody dispute in the Vista area or if you want to protect your assets with a prenuptial agreement, you need help from an experienced family law attorney.